Your contact names may not appear due to two main things:
- First, you don’t have the phone number saved in your contact list, so WhatsApp won’t recognize it. In this case, we recommend re-saving the contact to your phone.
- The second is that WhatsApp sync is not calculated correctly with your phone, in which case, you need to re-sync your phone to your WhatsApp.
- Go to your settings.
- Go to the WhatsApp account.
- Click WhatsApp again, tap the menu and click Remove Account.
- Return to WhatsApp – Contacts – menu and then update.
If your WhatsApp has already been updated and your contacts still don’t appear on WhatsApp, delete it and re-download it or continue reading.
If you have an Android smartphone, follow these steps:
- Go to the phone settings section.
- Click on Applications section.
- Select the “Application Manager” option.
- The application – WhatsApp.
- Click Accesses where all permissions must be activated so that WhatsApp is not restricted to mobile security settings.
Have you tried all these above mentioned steps but your WhatsApp contact still doesn’t appear?
Here are some factors that may contribute to a WhatsApp malfunction:
- Contact list: The contact may not be saved correctly in your contact list.
- I lost a contact: You may have accidentally deleted a contact without knowing it but this is not a problem, how to restore contacts on WhatsApp? If your phone is connected to you by Gmail, you can recover this information by backing up data.
- Update: Sometimes, WhatsApp contacts don’t appear correctly because you haven’t updated your WhatsApp. Go to Google Play for Android to download and update.
- They don’t have WhatsApp : The person you are trying to contact may not have WhatsApp and therefore will not appear in Contacts Whatsapp Your own.
Note: the content of this news was written by Egyptian stars And does not express a point of view Egypt today But it was transferred with its content as it is from Egyptian stars We are not responsible for the content of the news and custody of the previous source.