The Nokia 4K LED Smart TV launches the Android operating system, with a design that features slim bezels to deliver an infinity display. The device also features MEMC technology, with smart dimming, a wide gamut of gamut, and Dolby Vision technology.
The Nokia 4K LED also features built-in 24W speakers at the bottom of the device, with DTS for multi-dimensional audio, as well as Dolby Audio technology, with JBL audio enhancements to adjust bass at greater depth.
Nokia 4K LED also launches with Android 9.0 operating system, with Google Digital Assistant, and also built-in Chromecast, to support download Android applications via Google Play.
Nokia 4K LED specifications
- 43-inch screen and 3840-by-2160 pixels display, with 178-degree viewing angle, 400 nit brightness, 1200: 1 contrast, Dolby Vision, and MEMC technology, with Intelligent Dimming.
- PureX 1 GHz processor with four Cortex A53 cores, Mali 450MP4 graphics card.
- 2.25 GB RAM, with 16 GB storage.
- Android TV 9.0 OS.
- Supports Wi-Fi connectivity to Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n at 2.4GHz, with Bluetooth 5.0, and includes 3 HDMI ports, USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 port, and Ethernet.
- 24w firing speakers, JBL audio, Dolby audio, and DTS audio.
The Nokia 4K LED Smart TV is available for sale on June 8 in the Indian market at $ 425.
Note: the content of this news was written by Technology is limitless And does not express a point of view Egypt today But it was transferred with its content as it is from Technology is limitless We are not responsible for the content of the news and custody of the previous source.