Applications such as WhatsApp, Scheduler, Do It Later, SKEDit etc. allow users to schedule not only text messages but also photos and videos, these applications are easy to use and offer a bunch of features in their basic or free version, so if you are looking for WhatsApp message scheduling, Here is our ready-to-use guide: –
– Download any WhatsApp scheduling application
– Give the app “Accessibility” from Settings -> Accessibility -> Services and Enable Switching.
Steps to follow: –
1. Download and install any WhatsApp scheduling app from the Google Play Store or apk file from any website.
2. Open the app once the installation is complete.
3. Click on the “+” icon from below.
4. Select a WhatsApp contact or any WhatsApp group.
5. Set the time and date.
6. Write your message.
7. Click on the “Create” button in the upper-right corner of the tab.