Megan loses “privacy violation” lawsuit

0
59


Lawsuit She is against the newspaper because she published portions of a letter she wrote to her separated father, Thomas Markle, in 2018.

Last Friday, Judge Warby said the court was not convinced by Markle’s allegations, of existence "Bad faith" And dishonesty on the part of newspapers, because it published some sections of the letter and turned a blind eye to others.

The judge also rejected what she said Markle She claimed that the publication of the letter fueled a number of issues and issues with her father, and ruled out that the newspaper had been published out of these motives "Not innocent".

He added that these allegations are inconsistent with her talk about insulting private life or violating data, and he pointed out that these aspects could be the subject of litigation at another stage, if they were placed within a sound legal framework.

Commenting on the ruling, the spokesman for the Duchess of Sussex said that this ruling was very clear on the substance of this issue and that it would go ahead".

The spokesman was surprised at how the judge was convinced that what happened was a violation For private life And intellectual property rights, while the ruling ruled out that the newspaper had made the mistake of bad faith and misinformation.

And Markle had previously said that any compensation she might receive, if she won the case, would go to support for anti-bullying charities.

Prince Harry relinquished the rank of General Captain of the Royal Marines, and Honorary Commander of the Royal Air Force, and still maintains the rank of major and insists that "He will continue his unwavering support for the armed forces informally

The couple now live in Los Angeles, the largest city in California, the United States, with their son Archie, who completes his first year next Wednesday.

“>

The Duchess of Sussex was raised Lawsuit She is against the newspaper because she published portions of a letter she wrote to her separated father, Thomas Markle, in 2018.

Last Friday, Judge Warby said that the court was not convinced by Markle’s allegations of “bad faith” and dishonesty on the part of newspapers, because it had published some sections of the letter and turned a blind eye to others.

The judge also rejected what she said Markle She claimed that the publication of the letter fueled a number of matters and issues with her father, and ruled out that the newspaper had published out of these “innocent” motives.

He added that these allegations are inconsistent with her talk about insulting private life or violating data, and he pointed out that these aspects could be the subject of litigation at another stage, if they were placed within a sound legal framework.

Commenting on the ruling, the spokesman for the Duchess of Sussex said that this ruling was very clear on the substance of this issue and that it would go ahead. “

The spokesman was surprised at how the judge was convinced that what happened was a violation For private life And intellectual property rights, while the ruling ruled out that the newspaper had made the mistake of bad faith and misinformation.

And Markle had previously said that any compensation she might receive, if she won the case, would go to support for anti-bullying charities.

Prince Harry relinquished the rank of General Captain of the Royal Marines and Honorary Commander of the Royal Air Force, and still maintains the rank of major and insists that he “will continue his unwavering support for the armed forces in an informal capacity.”

The couple now live in Los Angeles, the largest city in California, the United States, with their son Archie, who completes his first year next Wednesday.







LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here