After Xiaomi announced a series of Xiaomi Redmi K30 phones in more than one version, Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro phone was announced, and Xiaomi has always sought to issue many competing phones in an effort to prove its presence more through phones that delight its users in terms of components and price, and the K30 series is the alternative to the K20 series The phone that was very popular with Xiaomi phones and fans, but it was announced that it has stopped to be replaced by the new K30 series.
The new Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro came with great and distinctive components, including the new series design, the amazing and distinctive screen that comes from the Super AMOLED type, and the amazing processor and powerful performance (Snapdragon 865 (7 nm), which is the strongest and the latest currently.
Xiaomi K30 Pro specifications:
- The phone is made of glass materials in the front and back with a protection layer against scratches, with an aluminum frame.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9mm and weighs 218g.
- The phone supports the fifth generation networks.
- Supports the installation of two nano SIM cards.
- The phone comes in a 6.67-inch size, Super AMOLED type, with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, the screen has a protection layer of the type Gorilla Glass 5.
- The screen comes with two features (HDR10 + – 500 nits typ. Brightness).
- The phone processor is currently the most powerful of the type (Snapdragon 865 (7 nm).
- Octa-core processor frequency (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585).
- Adreno 650 GPU.
- The phone works with the Android 10 version with the MIUI 11 interface.
- The phone is available with copies:
- 128 GB with 6 GB RAM.
- 128 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- The phone works with the internal memory version UFS 3.0 version 128/6 GB. And UFS version 3.1 for the rest of the versions.
- Quad phone back camera:
- 64 MP, 26mm (wide angle), 1 / 1.72 “, 0.8µm, PDAF.
- 5 MP, 5 MP, 50mm (Macro Camera), AF.
- 13 MP, 13mm (ultra wide angle).
- 2 megapixel, to measure the image depth and isolation.
- Supports multiple video shooting ([email protected]/ 30fps, [email protected]/ 60fps, [email protected]/ 60/120 / 240fps, [email protected]; gyro-EIS)
- Front camera (selfie) 20-megapixel (motorized motors).
- The phone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot).
- The phone comes with the Bluetooth version (5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive).
- The phone supports multiple versions of the global positioning system (dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS).
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone comes with an IR sensor.
- Phone fingerprint (bottom screen, optical fingerprint).
- Supports sensors (compass, acceleration, rotation, proximity, gyroscope, automatic lighting, barometer).
- The phone is powered by a USB 2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- The phone comes with OTG support to deliver a flash to the phone.
- 4700 mAh phone battery.
- Supports 44W fast charging (+ Quick Charge 4)
- The phone is available in colors (white, blue, gray, purple).
Features you can find in the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro:
- More than excellent manufacturing materials (glass and aluminum).
- Excellent display in terms of accuracy, color and pixel density and has a scratch protection layer.
- The screen has a brightness of 500 lumens to increase the screen brightness.
- The most powerful and latest processor available on the phone and provides you with an unparalleled experience in all conditions of use.
- The phone cameras are very excellent, have many great functions, and have multiple shooting angles.
- Supports 8K video shooting and many other beats.
- Front camera mobile motor to allow full screen without any edges or notch.
- Available in more than one internal storage, which is modern and fast in release.
- Bluetooth supports the latest and most powerful version.
- Supports screen fingerprint.
- Supports NFC technology.
- Supports infrared sensor.
- It comes with a Type-C charging port with OTG support.
- Large capacity phone battery.
- Support fast battery charging.
Disadvantages you may encounter with the phone:
- It does not support installing an external memory card.
- The price of the phone is a little high.
- Does not support wireless charging
We thank all our followers and always promise you to provide all the best .. and to transfer news from all news sources and facilitate its reading to you. Don’t forget to like our Facebook page and follow the latest news on Twitter. Greetings from the family of Hamreen News, the price and specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro and the advantages and disadvantages of the device, follow us on the social networking sites of our site to always receive new news.