The full specifications of the vivo S6 5G
The company announced Vivo, Earlier today, announced the launch of a new 5G phone in China. The new phone is part of the sleek S-series lineup of Vivo and comes as the Vivo S6 5G. Some Vivo S6 5G specifications have previously been leaked. What makes Vivo S6 5G special is that this is the first Vivo S series phone to support Vivo 5G networks. As explained in our previous articles, the Vivo S6 5G is a good looking phone that comes with mid-range specs and at a competitive price as well.
Vivo S6 5G is a mid-range Vivo S-series phone. The phone is good looking and has a glass body, which increases its elegance. The screen size of the Vivo S6 is 6.44 inches, and it is a Super AMOLED display with FHD + resolution, 20: 9 aspect ratio. The AMOLED panel also includes a fingerprint scanner. The best thing that makes the Vivo S6 5G an interesting device is the fact that it comes powered by the mid-range Samsung Exynos 980 processor chipset. While this is definitely not the first non-Samsung device to use an Exynos processor, something we can’t see happening very often. Vivo S6 5G comes with 6GB RAM or 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and is available in two storage versions: 128GB and 256GB.
The Quad Camera setting in the Vivo S6 5G consists of a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, the phone gets a 32-megapixel selfie camera for selfies and video calls.
Vivo S6 5G comes with suitable connectivity options including dual SIM support, support for 5G networks, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and USB-C. As with all Vivo phones, the phone runs Android 10 with FunTouch operating interface, built on Android 10.
The phone is powered by a relatively large 4,500mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Vivo S6 5G price:
Vivo S6 5G comes in two versions which are 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and it comes at a price ($ 381) and the other version 256 GB with 8 GB RAM at a price ($ 423 USD). These two options will be available for sale in China from April 3, 2020. The official announcement has not yet been announced on the date of the phone’s release in Arab or international markets.
Features available on the Vivo S6 5G:
- The phone supports the fifth generation networks.
- The phone comes with excellent manufacturing materials that make it stylish and durable.
- The price of the phone is excellent and is considered the second cheapest phone that supports the fifth generation networks Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G.
- The phone comes with a very good quality screen and HDR10 feature.
- The phone comes with a good performance processor from Samsung.
- The phone is available with two capacities of internal storage sufficient for all uses.
- The phone is available with two capacities of RAM to help provide the best performance.
- The phone cameras are good and they have many great advantages and multi-angle imaging.
- The phone supports 4K video shooting.
- The phone comes with the latest versions of Android (version 10.0).
- The phone supports bluetooth the latest version 5.1.
- The phone supports the screen fingerprint sensor.
- The phone supports fingerprint recognition facial details.
- Supports Type-C USB connection.
- Supports 4,500 mAh battery.
- Supports 18W fast charging.
Disadvantages you may encounter with the vivo S6:
- The phone screen has no scratch protection layer.
- The phone was expected to come with a Qualcomm processor.
- It does not support installing external storage.
- It does not offer technology like NFC (NFC).
- It does not support FM radio.
- The fast charging power was supposed to come faster.
We thank all our followers and always promise you to provide all the best .. and to transfer news from all news sources and facilitate its reading to you. Don’t forget to like our Facebook page and follow the latest news on Twitter. Greetings from the family of Hamrin News, the price and specifications of the vivo S6 5G and the advantages and disadvantages of the device, follow us on the social networking sites of our site to always receive new news.