Accordingly, OMT is concerned to confirm the following:
1. The money transfer service from Lebanon to abroad and from abroad to Lebanon via the Western Union network is available through OMT centers spread all over the Lebanese territory.
2. OMT continues to operate according to its new mechanism in light of bank branches being closed, to secure the necessary liquidity through its network to pay remittances from abroad exclusively in US dollars.
3. In compliance with Cabinet instructions, OMT centers are opened within the specified hours and adhere to all preventive standards to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
4. OMT reminds our valued customers of the possibility to contact the customer service department to confirm the working hours of the agents during the general packaging.
* In order to preserve intellectual property rights, please do not copy more than 20 percent of the content of the news, along with the name of the website LBCI Lebanon News The e-mail and its accompanying links to the news Hyperlink under penalty of legal prosecution