The special edition of the X30 Pro 5G AW in white is characterized by a reflective design, and the phone also features Alexander Wang interface that combines black and silver.
Vivo X30 Pro 5G specifications
- Super AMOLED screen with curved glass design 2.5D, size 6.44 inch, accurately 2400 in 1080 pixels, dimensions 20: 9, also supports 1200 nit brightness, with 100% DCI-P3 gamut color.
- 2.2GHz Exynos 980 Octa Core processor chip with Adreno 612 graphics card.
- 8 GB RAM in LPDDR4x, 128 GB storage in UFS 2.1.
- Android 9.0 Pie OS, with Funtouch OS 10 interface.
- Supports two SIM cards.
- Sony IMX686 sensor with 64 megapixels with f / 1.8 lens slot Dual LED flash, with sensor of 8 megapixels and wide viewing angle of 120 degrees and lens f / 2.2, sensor of 32 megapixels to support portrait photography, with f / 2.0 lens slot, The 13-megapixel Periscope sensor for optical zoom up to 5 times, digital up to 30 times.
- Front camera in the hole with a 32-megapixel sensor, f / 2.45 lens.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the screen.
- 4350 mAh battery, 33W fast charging technology.
The Vivo X30 Pro 5G AW is scheduled to be available in the Chinese market on March 20, and the company will reveal the price of this version later.
Technology is limitless