An official source in the Saudi Ministry of Interior stated that, based on the order of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, to prevent curfews to limit the spread of the new Corona virus for a period of 21 days, the ministry would like to clarify the exceptions related to curfews, namely:
First: The vital activities excluded from the application of the curfew:
– The food sector (points of sale) such as catering, supermarkets, vegetable and poultry shops, meat, bakeries, factories, and food factories.
– The health sector, such as pharmacies and the like, medical clinics (dispensaries), hospitals, laboratories, factories, factories and materials and medical devices.
The media sector in its various means.
– The transportation sector, such as transporting goods, parcels, customs clearance, warehouses, warehouses, logistics services, and supply chains for the health sector, the food sector, and port operations.
– E-commerce activities such as those working in the electronic procurement applications for the excluded activities and those working in the delivery applications of the excluded activities.
Accommodation services activities such as hotels and furnished apartments.
– The energy sector such as gas stations and emergency services for the electric company.
The financial services and insurance sector, such as direct accidents (Najm), urgent health insurance services (approvals), and other insurance services.
– The telecom sector as internet and communication network operators.
– The water sector, such as the water company emergency services and home drinking water delivery service (graying).
Second: Allow movement during the curfew time for security, military and health cars, government regulatory services vehicles, and activity vehicles excluded in clause (first).
Third: Enabling the use of delivery through smart device applications (express delivery services) during curfew, to request food and medicinal needs and other essential goods and services that are excluded and delivered to homes.
Excluded activities can be found by calling the toll-free number in all regions of the Kingdom 999, except for the Makkah Al-Mukarramah region, which is called by number 911.
Fourth: Allow the muezzins to reach the mosques to lift the call to prayer at the time of the curfew.
Fifth: Allow workers in diplomatic missions, international organizations and the like residing in the diplomatic quarter to move during the ban period to and from their business headquarters in the neighborhood, according to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA).