Samsung officially launched the new 2020 TV series today, which has significantly more 8K displays than last year in addition to other 4K-supported ones.
Among the devices that were launched by the Korean company, the series of leading televisions Q950TS, which was previously disclosed at CES and supports 8K, is characterized by its very narrow bezels and screens that give all the interface.
The company indicated that if the consumer watches TV 3 to 4 meters away, the edges will never be noticed and the screen appears as if floating in the air.
In line with the consumers ’need in light of the lack of 8K content in abundance and the increase in the price of this type of TVs and screens, compared to the ability of consumers, Samsung had to focus on the 4K series.
Which of course will be a target for game lovers and amateurs to update different games units, especially as it will bring a copy of the year, whether from Sony or Microsoft, with great specifications and great updates.
Where Samsung revealed some details about the prices and measurements of its devices for the year 2020, as the following list shows:
- Q90T: 55, 65 ($ 2,500), 75, 85 inches
- Q80T: 49 ($ 1,100), 55 ($ 1,300), 65 ($ 1,800), 75 ($ 2,800), 85 ($ 4,000) inches
- Q70T: 55 ($ 1,000), 65 ($ 1,300), 75 ($ 2,200), 82, 85 ($ 3,300) inches
- Q60T: 43, 50, 55, 58, 65, 75, 85 inches
- Q950TS: 65, 75, 85 inches
- Q900TS: 65, 75, 85 inches
- Q800T: 65 ($ 3,500), 75 ($ 5,000), 82 ($ 7,000) inches