Motorola announced the launch of the Moto G8 phone nearly a year after the release of the Moto G8 Plus version, and unusually with the rest of the companies, but the usual in this phone was its design similar to most designs on the market with a triple rear camera on the left side and a front camera in the form of A hole in the screen on the left.
The new phone has improved advantages over its predecessor Moto G7 in terms of coming with a 4,000 mAh battery compared to 3,000 for the previous version, which the company says it can work up to 40 hours continuously on a single charge! But at the same time it provided a 10-watt charger in the box compared to the 15-watt charger in the previous version that carried a smaller battery.
The phone carries other features aimed at the middle class that make it exist between the G8 Play version and the G8 Plus version that they launched earlier.
Motorola Moto G8 benefits
- Back Camera – 3 lenses with a main resolution of 16 megapixels, 8 megapixels wide at 119 degrees, and 2 megapixels macro.
- Front camera – 8 MP in the shape of a hole in the screen.
- 6.4-inch screen with HD + resolution.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 665 processor.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 4,000 mAh battery.
- 10W charger in the box.
- 3.5mm conventional headphone jack.
- Android OS 10.
- Gametime mode for games.
- Price starts at $ 280 USD – the phone will be available in Brazil with several other markets coming in the coming weeks.