Because of “Corona” .. an elected coach loses his job

0
76


The Uruguayan Football Association has announced the dismissal of most of its employees, and coach of the team Oscar Tabarez, due to the Corona virus, which caused the freezing of football activity in the world.

The Uruguayan Federation said in its statement: “The Executive Committee was informed that due to the current health crisis that suspended all its activities, it is obligated to take a series of difficult decisions in order to protect the Foundation’s future work.”

The federation has sent all of its employees to partial unemployment, including the 73-year-old Oscar Tabarez who has been leading the national team since 2006, and contributed to their arrival at the 2010 World Cup semi-finals, the Copa America 2011 title.

According to Uruguay media, this decision will affect approximately 400 people.

Referí previously published a report that if football activity continues to be prolonged for a long time, Tabarez may be included in the unemployment benefit program launched by the Ministry of Labor and Social Solidarity to support people most affected by the epidemic.

The man, nicknamed “Maestro”, extends to Uruguay until the FIFA World Cup 2022.

New Corona Virus

Because of “Corona” .. an elected coach loses his job

Already

The Uruguayan Football Association has announced the dismissal of most of its employees, and coach of the team Oscar Tabarez, due to the Corona virus, which caused the freezing of football activity in the world.

The Uruguayan Federation said in its statement: “The Executive Committee was informed that due to the current health crisis that suspended all its activities, it is obligated to take a series of difficult decisions in order to protect the Foundation’s future work.”

The federation has sent all of its employees to partial unemployment, including the 73-year-old Oscar Tabarez who has been leading the national team since 2006, and contributed to their arrival at the 2010 World Cup semi-finals, the Copa America 2011 title.

According to Uruguay media, this decision will affect approximately 400 people.

Referí previously published a report that if football activity continues to be prolonged for a long time, Tabarez may be included in the unemployment benefit program launched by the Ministry of Labor and Social Solidarity to support people most affected by the epidemic.

The man, nicknamed “Maestro”, extends to Uruguay until the FIFA World Cup 2022.

March 28, 2020 – 4 Shaaban 1441

10:55 PM


The Uruguayan Football Association has announced the dismissal of most of its employees, and coach of the team Oscar Tabarez, due to the Corona virus, which caused the freezing of football activity in the world.

The Uruguayan Federation said in its statement: “The Executive Committee was informed that due to the current health crisis that suspended all its activities, it is obligated to take a series of difficult decisions in order to protect the Foundation’s future work.”

The federation has sent all of its employees to partial unemployment, including the 73-year-old Oscar Tabarez who has been leading the national team since 2006, and contributed to their arrival at the 2010 World Cup semi-finals, the Copa America 2011 title.

According to Uruguay media, this decision will affect approximately 400 people.

Referí previously published a report that if football activity continues to be prolonged for a long time, Tabarez may be included in the unemployment benefit program launched by the Ministry of Labor and Social Solidarity to support people most affected by the epidemic.

The man, nicknamed “Maestro”, extends to Uruguay until the FIFA World Cup 2022.





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here