“Madani Jazan” about the fire of the “Al-Mall” restaurant: It was caused by the accumulation of oils in the chimney

0
47


“Madani Jazan” about the fire of the “Al-Mall” restaurant: It was caused by the accumulation of oils in the chimney

Already

“Madani Jazan” confirmed that the fire accident that broke out today in a restaurant in Jazan Mall was due to the accumulation and accumulation of frying oils in the chimney, which were not maintained periodically.

The media spokesman for the Directorate of Civil Defense in the Jazan region, Colonel Mohammed bin Yahya Al-Ghamdi, said that we received a report at 09:23 am on Thursday, about a fire in one of the restaurants of Al-Rashid Mall in Jizan, and immediately the necessary teams were moved to the location of the accident.

He continued: Upon reaching the site, it became clear that the accident was on the third floor of the mall in the restaurants lobby, which is a fire inside a restaurant, and control and control work was carried out by the teams in a record time without extending it to other restaurants, and the fire was confined to the restaurant chimney only, without No injuries, thank God, and only the kitchen was damaged inside the site.

He added: After inspection by civil defense specialists, it became clear that the causes of the accident were the accumulation and accumulation of frying oils in the chimney, which were not periodically maintained, knowing that the alarm and extinguishing systems had worked on the site of the accident as required.

January 23, 2020 – Jun 28, 1441

12:51 PM


Restrict to the chimney without any injuries and damage to the kitchen inside the site

“Madani Jazan” confirmed that the fire accident that broke out today in a restaurant in Jazan Mall was due to the accumulation and accumulation of frying oils in the chimney, which were not maintained periodically.

The media spokesman for the Directorate of Civil Defense in the Jazan region, Colonel Mohammed bin Yahya Al-Ghamdi, said that we received a report at 09:23 am on Thursday, about a fire in one of the restaurants of Al-Rashid Mall in Jizan, and immediately the necessary teams were moved to the location of the accident.

He continued: Upon reaching the site, it became clear that the accident was on the third floor of the mall in the restaurants lobby, which is a fire inside a restaurant, and control and control work was carried out by the teams in a record time without extending it to other restaurants, and the fire was confined to the restaurant chimney only, without No injuries, thank God, and only the kitchen was damaged inside the site.

He added: After inspection by civil defense specialists, it became clear that the causes of the accident were the accumulation and accumulation of frying oils in the chimney, which were not periodically maintained, knowing that the alarm and extinguishing systems had worked on the site of the accident as required.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here