The Confederation of African Football (CAF) has decided to arrange the World Cup qualifiers in three stages, ending with the qualification of five teams to the tournament scheduled for the winter of 2022 for the first time in history due to the difficult climate in the summer.
The second stage of the African qualifiers for the Qatar World Cup was divided into 40 teams into 10 groups. The leaders of each group qualify for the last round, which will be a knockout match.
And the largest teams in the Arab world avoided colliding with each other thanks to their distinguished results in the past few months, as they were classified by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) as first-class teams.
The four teams are “Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco”, so it is possible that they will face other Arab teams that are less technical in the group stage such as “Mauritania, Libya, Sudan and Djibouti”, who were placed in the third and fourth rankings.
Thus, the opportunity for some of the Arab world to confront each other may occur in the play-offs.
♻️ All you have to do to follow the events of the FIFA World Cup qualifier draw for Africa, is to refresh this page “Refresh” every 30 seconds.
FIFA World Cup Qualifier Draw 2022 “Africa”
: Location: Cairo (Egypt)
? Organizer: Kef
- بكم Welcome to this live broadcast of the 2022 World Cup qualifier draw.
- ??? On this evening, Mahmoud Maher will be with you from the appointed location to convey the details of the ceremony, moment by moment.
- رعة The draw will be broadcasted to BN Sports news channel “for free”.
- We remind you to classify the teams participating in the second round of the FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualifiers as follows:
- ?? First-class teams Egypt, Senegal, Tunisia, Nigeria, Algeria, Morocco, Ghana, Cameroon, Mali and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- ?? The second classification teams Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, South Africa, Guinea, Uganda, Cape Verde, Gabon, Benin, Zambia, Congo Brazzaville.
- ?? The third classification teams Madagascar, Mauritania, Libya, Mozambique, Kenya, Central Africa, Zimbabwe, Niger, Namibia, Guinea-Bissau.
- ?? Fourth-ranking teams Malawi, Angola, Togo, Sudan, Rwanda, Equatorial Guinea, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Liberia, Djibouti.
- تنس Do not forget to refresh the page first before the ceremony begins.
- ? The Egyptian media concert “Lama Gabriel” presents .. CBC Xtra news anchor.
- ♻️ A strong attendance at the ceremony, which will start an hour from now .. The anticipation and great eagerness of the officials of the local federations to attend this event.
- حضور Cameroon legend Roger Milla is expected to attend.
- تسليم The handover of FIFA and CAF to the official attendance cards to the media previously registered for this ceremony was completed at 17:00 local time.
- ?? It was confirmed that the coach of the Egyptian team, “Hossam Al-Badry,” did not attend and sent him to the team manager, “Mohamed Barakat,” the former Al-Ahly club star.
- ? The atmosphere is nice inside the hotel to host the upcoming ceremony..but it is cold and cold outside of course.
- ? There are many reforms in Tahrir Square near the hotel hosting the ceremony, and the giant flag of Egypt has been removed.
- 7:00 The draw starts at seven o’clock Cairo local time ..
- 7:05 The speech of CAF President Ahmed Ahmad, who confirms the Union’s readiness to implement all necessary measures to achieve the principle of equal opportunities for all teams participating in these qualifiers.
- 7:08 Video showing some memories of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Qualifiers.
- 7:10 The rise of former French player Marcel Doussillon to the scene to talk about the FIFA World Cup and the development of the World Cup, and to talk about his memories in the World Cup France 98.
- 7:16 Now the details of the lottery system are explained by CAF officials …
- 7:17 ″ Show to all the countries participating in the playoffs … the four containers, each container consisting of 10 teams.
- 7:18 The beginning will be with the withdrawal of the names of the fourth-ranked countries
- 7:19 ?? Withdrawal of the name Djibouti … will be in Group A in fourth place
- 7:20 ?? Withdrawal of the name Equatorial Guinea … will be in Group B in fourth place
- 7:20 ?? Withdrawal of Liberia’s name … You will be in Group C in fourth place
- 7:21 ?? Withdrawal of Malawi’s name … You will be in Group D in fourth place
- 7:22 ?? Withdrawal of Rwanda’s name … It will be in Group E in fourth place
- 7:23 ?? Withdrawal of Angola’s name will be in Group F in fourth place
- 7:23 ?? Withdrawal of Ethiopia’s name will be in Group G in fourth place
- 7:24 ?? Tojo, you will be in Group H in fourth place
- 7:24 ?? Withdrawal of Sudan’s name … will be in Group I in fourth place
- 7:25 ?? Withdrawal of Tanzania’s name … It will be in Group J in fourth place
- 7:25 Now the names of the third-ranked countries are withdrawn
- 7:26 ?? Withdrawal of Niger’s name..you will be in group A in third place
- 7:26 ?? Withdrawal of the name of Mauritania will be in Group B in third place
- 7:26 ?? Withdrawing the name of Central Africa … will be in Group C in third place
- 7:27 ?? Withdrawal of the name of Mozambique … will be in Group D in third place
- 7:27 ?? Withdrawal of Kenya’s name … You will be in Group E in third place
- 7:28 ?? Withdrawal of the name of Libya … will be in Group F in third place
- 7:28 ?? Withdrawal of Zimbabwe’s name … You will be in Group G in third place
- 7:29 ?? Withdrawal of Namibia’s name … It will be in Group H in third place
- 7:29 ?? Withdrawal of the name Guinea-Bissau … will be in Group I in third place
- 7:30 ?? Withdrawal of Madagascar’s name … You will be in Group J in third place
- 7:35 Now the names of the second-ranked countries are withdrawn
- 7:36 ?? Withdrawal of the name Burkina Faso … It will be in Group A in second place
- 7:36 ?? Withdrawal of Zambia’s name … You will be in Group B in second place
- 7:37 ?? Cape Verde withdrawn (Cape Verde) .. It will be in Group C in second place
- 7:37 ?? Withdrawal of the name Cote d’Ivoire (Côte d’Ivoire) … It will be in Group D in second place
- 7:38 ?? Withdraw Uganda’s name..you will be in group E in second place
- 7:39 ?? Gabon removed. You will be in Group F in second place.
- 7:40 ?? Withdraw South Africa’s name..you will be in Group G in second place.
- 7:41 ?? DRAWING THE NAME OF THE CONGO BRAZILVILLE..You’ll be in Group H in second place.
- 7:42 ?? Withdrawal of Guinea Conakry’s name … You will be in Group I in second place.
- 7:43 ?? Withdrawal of Benin’s name will be in Group J in second place.
- 7:44 ? And now the moment of decisiveness by withdrawing the names of the first-team teams
- 7:45 ? Dosayeh .. hurrying to show countries without stirring..the state after another..Even the role came over the fourth group that includes Cote de Fouar and Mozambique..Everyone was afraid of Egypt falling into that group or the group of Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda ..
- 7:46 ? Oooooh..applause in the hall … Egypt is in the sixth group that includes Gabon, Libya and Angola … a group that is not easy and does not deserve all this encouragement and joy !!
Here is the result of the whole lottery
The first group
the second group
The third group
The fourth group
The sixth group
The Ninth Group
|Morocco, West, sunset||the first|
The tenth group
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||the first|
- This broadcast ends here …