If you are thinking to buy a new and scary phone from the battery, find out the best smartphones in the battery for 2020 specifications and prices
With the approaching month of February, which includes one of the most important global events for smartphones and the Barcelona World Conference, many phones have appeared since 2019 until now, which showcases the best Maha in terms of battery.
According to the techadvisor website, we review the list of the best smartphones in terms of battery in 2020, and came in first place, ahead of the Moto G7 Power, while in second place Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
The list was as follows:
First: Moto G7 Power – 5000 mAh battery
– Moto G7 Power comes with a large 6.2-inch IPS LCD screen, without any side edges, and a strong Corning Gorilla Glass 3 shock protection method, with a notch in the top center of the screen.
Equipped Moto G7 Power with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 632 core processors, with 3GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage space.
Moto G7 Power has a 12-megapixel rear camera, in addition to an 8-megapixel front camera, in addition to the traditional fingerprint reader on the back of the device.
Moto G7 Power has a gigantic 5000 mAh battery, with 15W fast charging, a USB-C charging port located at the bottom of the phone along with a 3.5mm port for headphones and a stereo speaker, and works on a system Android 9.0.
Moto G7 Power comes for $ 177, equivalent to 2,900 EGP.
Second: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – 5260 mAh battery
– Mi Note 10 comes with a large 6.47-inch “super amoled” screen with Full HD + display, without any side edges, and a strong Corning Gorilla Glass 5 shock protection method, with a water drop notch in the top center of the screen.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G dual-core processors, with 6 GB RAM, and 128 GB internal storage space.
The Mi Note 10 has a five-core rear camera with a resolution of 108, 12, 5, 20 and 2 megapixels, in addition to a 32-megapixel front camera, in addition to the fingerprint reader at the bottom of the screen itself.
– A phone of this power requires a giant battery, which has a battery capacity of 5230 mAh, and supports a fast charging feature of 30 watts, and a USB-C charging port located at the bottom of the phone along with a 3.5 mm port for headphones and a stereo amplifier, and works On Android 9.0.
Mi Note 10 comes in several colors: black, white and green, for 550 euros, equivalent to 9800 EGP.
Third: Oppo A9 2020 – 5000mAh battery
– The A9 comes with a fully metal body covered with two glass fronts, and the phone also has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with FULL HD technology, covered with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection layer; to protect the screen from scratches and bumps.
– The A9 has a powerful Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 processor, 2GHz octa-core processor, Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor, and the phone carries 4 and 8GB RAM with 128GB storage with the ability to increase it to an external memory card, with a sensor The traditional fingerprint comes on the back of the phone.
– For photography enthusiasts, they will find a basic quad camera, 48, 8, 2 and 2 megapixels, and another 2 megapixel camera with LED flash, support for auto focus feature, and a 16 megapixel front camera.
– The A9 works with the latest Android 9.0 Pie system, supports wireless Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi version 802.11, works with a microUSB 2 cable, supports dual SIM, and the phone has a large 5000 mAh battery, for a price. 4,500 Egyptian pounds, and can be obtained in 3 colors, green, white, and pink.
Fourth: Oppo Reno 10x Zoom – 4065 mAh battery
It has a 6.6-inch AMOLED screen, and it is equipped with a three-lens camera with full focal length technology, which is the main 48-megapixel lens, the 13-megapixel telephoto lens, and the 8-megapixel wide lens.
– Comes with a 4065mAh battery, Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 processor, 2.84GHz, random access memory 6, 8, and 12GB capacities, 128 and 256GB internal memory, and the ability to add an external memory card, for $ 548, The equivalent of 8660 Egyptian pounds.
Fifth: Samsung Galaxy A90 5G – 4,500 mAh battery
– Samsung Galaxy A90 5G comes with a fully metal body covered with two glass fronts, and the phone also has a full screen without any edges or notch, measuring 6.7 inches Super AMOLED with FULL HD, covered with a protection layer Corning Gorilla Glass 6; to protect the screen from scratches and bumps.
– Samsung Galaxy A90 5G has a powerful Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 processor, 2.84 GHz octa-core processor, Adreno 640 graphics processor, and the phone carries 6 and 8 GB RAM with 128 GB storage with the ability to increase it with an external memory card, with Fingerprint sensor on the screen itself.
– For photography enthusiasts they will find a basic triple camera with 48, 8 and 5 megapixels, a 32 megapixel front with LED flash, support for auto focus feature, and without the traditional 3.5 mm headphone slot.
– Samsung Galaxy A90 5G works with the latest new Android 9.0 Pie systems, supports Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity, Wi-Fi version 802.11, and works with a microUSB C cable, with Fast battery charging, supports dual chip, and contains The phone has a large 4,500 mAh battery.
– You can get the phone at a price of 673 dollars, equivalent to 10600 Egyptian pounds, in three colors: white, golden, and black.
This news is from: Echo of the country
Important Notice: The site is not responsible for the authenticity and reliability of the news, it is published from other press sources, and therefore does not bear any legal or moral responsibility, but rather the main source of the news. The site only transmits what is being circulated in the Egyptian and international media circles to provide an integrated news service.